- Firearms parts
- Firearms Accessories
- Shooter's Equipment
- Physical Training
- Eric Grauffel
- Our Packs
- EG-CZ Academy
- Security - Defense
- Peli Cases
- Eemann Tech
CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Orange
To Order this products, please contact us by Email or Phone
Category : B - 1
Acquisition scheme: Authorization
Necessary documents :
1 / A proof of identity, from the following list:
• Your national identity card
• Your passport
• Your resident card
2 / The proof of acquisition:
• A copy of a valid shooting license.
• For French resident : The original of both blank Prefecture Class B Authorizations or the original of your Class B Authorization released less than 6 months.
For European or non European customers, a valid import permit to acquire the product. Please contact us for more information.
3 / Delivery:
• Proof of residential address
• For intra-community shipments or exports, a customs clearance is required in addition to the above. Please contact us for more information.
The shipping of your order will be made only after receipt of all documents and the reception payment of your order.
The shipment will be made in two separate parts of minimum 24 hours in accordance with the legislation in force
The CZ 75 SP-01 SHADOW ORANGE pistol differs in new procedures and operations added as a part of the serial production process (e.g. the manual fitting of the barrel, the lateral definition of the free movement of the bolt and the sophisticated trigger mechanism). The gun has a burnished barrel and its "orange 2012" name is based principally on its long thin and aluminium grips of that colour. The weapon is presented in an identical case to that of the CZ 75 TS CZECHMATE.
- handmade barrel matching and precise slide side setting
- Improved trigger mechanism
- polished barrel
- metal polished recoil spring guide
- polished recoil spring + recoil spring set (13 lbs. And 11 lbs.)
- Polished main spring + main spring set (13 lbs. And 16 lbs.)
- Buffer set (3x thick, 2x thin)
- orange grips - thin, long (aluminium)
- 3x magazine with aluminium magazine bottom (orange)
- defender type rear sights and red fiber optic front sight 5,5 x 2,5 x 1 mm
- newly designed sa/da hammer
- cleaning oil, cd, polymer case
- better shooting comfort, increased accuracy.
- more stable recoil during shooting. Parts service life increased.
- smooth and precise trigger mechanism.
Weight 1,18 Kg Caliber 9x19, 9x21 Frame Steel Grips Aluminium Trigger SA/DA Safety features Hammer safety notch, Manual safety Sights Fixed Magazine capacity 18(19) Overall height, width, lenght 147x37x207 mm Barrel length 114 mm /120 mm
This product is sold only in France - DOM For more information don't hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org For Shipping (EU) we have need : - Copy transfert permit (cat.B10 with details of components ) - Copy of your passport - License of your club - Proof of address 4 to 6 weeks for the permit
The CZ P-10 S is another variant of the successful series of pistols with a linear striker. Its subcompact dimensions are ideal for concealed carry, making it a perfect model for personal defence or a back-up gun for armed forces personnel. Despite the smaller size, this pistol offers the same shooting comfort and user-friendliness as its Full Size...