- Firearms parts
- Firearms Accessories
- Shooter's Equipment
- Physical Training
- Eric Grauffel
- Our Packs
- EG-CZ Academy
- Security - Defense
- Peli Cases
- Eemann Tech
copy of CZ P-10C
To Order this products, please contact us by Email or Phone
Category : B - 1
Acquisition scheme: Authorization
Necessary documents :
1 / A proof of identity, from the following list:
• Your national identity card
• Your passport
• Your resident card
2 / The proof of acquisition:
• A copy of a valid shooting license.
• For French resident : The original of both blank Prefecture Class B Authorizations or the original of your Class B Authorization released less than 6 months.
For European or non European customers, a valid import permit to acquire the product. Please contact us for more information.
3 / Delivery:
• Proof of residential address
• For intra-community shipments or exports, a customs clearance is required in addition to the above. Please contact us for more information.
The shipping of your order will be made only after receipt of all documents and the reception payment of your order.
The shipment will be made in two separate parts of minimum 24 hours in accordance with the legislation in force
CZ P-10 C is the newcomer in the “striker fired” pistols division for personal defence and armed forces. It is compact, therefore also suitable for concealed carry.
The CZ P-10 is another “level” of a defence and service pistol, excelling in reliability, durability and refined shooting, greatly supported by the unique checkering and superb grip which were designed using the new DiFEND methodology for ergonomics. Included are also magazine buttplates which increase the capacity from 15 to 17 cartridges in the 9x19 calibre, and three interchangeable backstraps for individual adjustment of size.
- Slide and barrel with extremely durable surface finish
- Two pairs of cocking grip surfaces for comfortable handling
- New “degree” of resistance against corrosion and mechanical damage
- Exceptional iron sights accentuated by three luminescent dots
- Automatic striker block guaranteeing drop safety
- Mechanically and thermally stable polymer frame reinforced with glass fibre
- Three interchangeable backstraps in S, M, L sizes
- Excellent magazine capacity of 15 (17) rounds in 9x19 calibre
- Excellent shooting comfort thanks to the well-designed ergonomic grip with distinct checkering
- Flat ambidextrous slide stop
- Reversible magazine catch; a magazine catch with a wider grip for right-handed as well as left-handed shooters is available as an accessory
|Trigger||Double action, Striker fired|
|Safety features||Striker Block (Drop Safety), Trigger Bar Safety, Trigger Safety (Drop Safety)|
|Magazine capacity||9x19 (15) .40 S&W (12)|
|Overall height, width, lenght||132x32,2x187 mm|
|Barrel length||102 mm|
The CZ P-10 S is another variant of the successful series of pistols with a linear striker. Its subcompact dimensions are ideal for concealed carry, making it a perfect model for personal defence or a back-up gun for armed forces personnel. Despite the smaller size, this pistol offers the same shooting comfort and user-friendliness as its Full Size...