- Firearms parts
- Firearms Accessories
- Shooter's Equipment
- Physical Training
- Eric Grauffel
- Our Packs
The RL550C has a manually indexed shellplate, which both makes it easier to master the various steps of reloading, it also gives the operator greater control over each individual step in the loading process. The simplicity of caliber changes makes it less expensive to tool up to load another cartridge.
No caliber converion kit - No Dies provided
The basic 550 includes:
- Powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small installed), Small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder Large bar throws up to 55 to 60 grains of powder.
- One prime system with large and small priming parts.
- One large and one small pick up tube
- Low Primer Alarm
- One toolhead
- One powder die
- One loaded cartridge catch bin
- One written instruction manual
- One set of standard Allen wrenches
The Dillon metal primer flip tray makes it easy to fill primer pick-up tubes. The heavier metal tray makes it less likely for primers to bounce over while filling, and the larger diameter of our try allows use of larger primer packaging, such as used by Federal.