- Firearms parts
- Firearms Accessories
- Shooter's Equipment
- Physical Training
- Eric Grauffel
- Our Packs
- EG-CZ Academy
- Security - Defense
- Peli Cases
- Eemann Tech
The Dillon RL1100 is the newest reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 308 Winchester, up to 2.75" overall length. The 1100 features a variable speed case feeder (included) that allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The motor has a universal power supply for both domestic and foreign voltages - 110 or 220 Volt, 60 or 50 hz, you simply swap out the plug to the style appropriate to your region. The bowl has an adjustable window cuff and cases deflector, for a larger range of cartridge capability.
Low Powder Sensor
The Dillon Precision RL 1100 features include the following :
- Eccentric Roller Bearing Drive System
- Smoother Operation, Less Effort
- Heavier Frame for Greater Rigidity
- Upgraded Primer Pocket Swager
- User-Replaceable Swage Rod Tip
- Spring-Loaded Priming Station Locator
- Reinforced Toolhead Bolt & Washer
- Improved Shellplate Indexing System
- 1050 Caliber-Conversion Compatible
- Two Year Warranty
- Auto indexing shellplate
- 1 set of dies
- Built in primer pocket swager
- Automatic powder measure system
- Automatic priming system
- Electric casefeeder
- Low Primer Alarm
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 - 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- Die set
- Caliber Conversion Kit
- You may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If changing primer sizes, you will need the appropriate primer system conversion (#66216-Small, #66217-Large)
- Powder die(#20320)
- OR the RL1100 Quick Change, which includes a powder measure, powder die, and a toolhead. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
Repeatability and efficiency
The RL1100 is intended to produce large quantities of match-quality ammunition, in a short period of time. Whether loading rifle or handgun ammunition, the RL1100 will keep you well supplied, without using up all of your free time.
It’s Your Choice
You can struggle along with someone else’s machine, or make your life easier with a progressive RL1100. The warranty on the RL1100 is two years from date of purchase.
The biggest Dillon Tumbler.
This product is sold only in France - DOM For more information don't hesitate to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org For Shipping (EU) we have need : - Copy transfert permit (cat.B10 with details of components ) - Copy of your passport - License of your club - Proof of address 4 to 6 weeks for the permit
The RL550C has a manually indexed shellplate, which both makes it easier to master the various steps of reloading, it also gives the operator greater control over each individual step in the loading process. The simplicity of caliber changes makes it less expensive to tool up to load another cartridge. No caliber converion kit - No Dies provided
The Dillon RL1100 is the newest reloading machine in the Dillon Precision Products line. It will accommodate common cartridges from 32 ACP up through 308 Winchester, up to 2.75" overall length. The 1100 features a variable speed case feeder (included) that allows you to infinitely regulate the speed from 0 to 8 RPM. The motor has a universal power supply...
Conversion Kit & Dies NOT INCLUDED The Dillon XL750 is a high-speed progressive reloading machine designed to load common rifle and handgun cartridges, from 17 Hornet though the common belted magnum cartridges in rifle, and 32 ACP through 500 S&W in handgun. Machine height from the bench is 32" without the optional electric case feeder, 38 1/2"...